Mobile phones have been in use for more than two decades and so they have integrated in our lives. It would be hard to imagine a life without mobile phones and so, it of no surprise that most people tend to become very nervous when their mobile phones are out of service. Nowadays, people carry multiple mobile phones or phones with dual Sims, thus the demand for mobile recharge is higher than ever. It is a huge industry that employs a large fraction of the population, along with helping the overall economic growth through generating substantial amount of revenue.
Modes of mobile recharge :It is the prepaid mobile that needs to be recharged whereas in postpaid connection people only pay the bill at the end of the month similar to that of a land phone. There are many ways through which Prepaid mobile recharge is possible:
- Recharge thorough shops: A lot of Specific Step stores are found in most localities where they can recharge your phone. They will send a SMS from their phones with specific instructions to the service provider’s server; these instructions will include your cell phone number and amount of the recharge. Another way is to buy Specific Step top up cards from these retailers through which you can recharge your phone by SMS from any Mobile Number (specific to the service provider) along with the numbers present on the back of the recharge coupon.
- Mobile recharge online: This is a very convenient and popular option. Prepaid mobile recharge online can be done through the service provider’s website or from other third party websites that facilitate online recharges for all types of prepaid connections. The modes of payment could be through net banking and cheque.
Our Mobile Application Features
- One Sim Mobile Recharge software for all Mobile Recharge services.
- Automatic Mobile Recharge web based software with SMS based recharge and Online recharge options.
- Auto messaging services on recharge, Fund Transfer and Registration services.
- Best Reporting filters to get statement of Mobile recharge business.
- Reports can be exported into excel.